This program is designed for a group of people with high support needs. It gives the group an opportunity to access community parks and gardens with a worthwhile objective. The group can have limited mobility, walking is not that necessary.
Long Term Goals:
- That the clients will gain practice in observing different types of birds.
- That the will gain access to community parks and gardens.
- That the clients will be exposed to new signs in describing different types of birds.
- To develop client observation skills.
- To develop the clients awareness of their environment.