Windamere Park has achieved ASES Certificate and is undertaken every 3 years.
Staff regularly reviews policies and procedures in consultation with management, clients, and their care givers.
Action plans are then developed and implemented.
Individual staff performances are reviewed by the Senior Management Team and Management annually.
Staff participates in ongoing training programs in accordance with their annually maintained program requirements calendar i.e. update pending and/or lapsed or new pre-requisites, certificates, diplomas, etc.
OH&S is continually reviewed and appropriate action taken when issues are identified.
All clients and their parents/guardians/care givers receive regular communication, progress reports and assessments. These are completed on a quarterly basis.
Surveys are sent to parents/guardians/care givers typically on an annual basis.
From a business perspective Windamere Park prepares an annual business plan which is shared with the Senior Management Team and on an annual basis the performance is evaluated collectively against the plan.
Policies and Procedures
- Client Information Confidentiality Policy
- Communication Between Windamere Park and Consumers Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Entry and Exit Policy
- Employee Assistance Policy
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Access for people from Non-English Speaking Backgrounds
- Hot Weather Policy
- Human Relations and Sexuality Policy
- Incidents of a Critical and/or Distressing Nature Policy
- Individual Program Plan Policy
- Performance Developmental Review Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Strategic and Business Planning Policy
Health and Safety
- A Tobacco Free Environment
- Fire and Emergency Control Policy
- Food Handling Policy
- Infection Control
- Management of Climatic Heat Stress Policy
- Manual Handling Policy
- Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare
- Occupational Health and First Aid Policy
- Prevention and Management of Aggression Policy
- Prevention of Client Abuse Policy
- Storage, Handling, Dispensing, and Administration of Medication
- Transportation of clients
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- Staff Training, Education and Development
- Use of Volunteers
- Staff Use of Social Networking Internet Sites
- Code of Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest in the Workplace
- Capability Procedure
- How to interview job candidates fairly